Services: Toxicology Study Design and Management
Our Nonclinical Safety Development experts have conducted or monitored more than 290 toxicology studies over the past five years in both rodent and nonrodent species using several routes of administration including intravenous, oral, inhalation, dermal, intrathecal, intraperitoneal, and subcutaneous. These toxicology studies include ADME, safety pharmacology, single and repeated dose toxicology, carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, developmental and reproductive toxicology, immunotoxicology, special toxicology, and biocompatibility.
Experimental Toxicology Services
As a contract research organization, Cato Research does not have any alliances or preferred-provider agreement with any laboratories. This allows us to objectively provide you with the laboratory services that best suit your needs. Our toxicologists dedicate themselves to setting up, implementing and ensuring the smooth progress of the nonclinical safety programs. They are frequently involved in managing nonclinical programs and can provide the following services:
- Contacting CROs to request price quotations, negotiating costs, and setting up details for the contractual agreement between the CRO and the Sponsor;
- Designing, reviewing and implementing nonclinical study protocols to ensure that they fulfill our sponsor's needs and regulatory requirements;
- Streamlining study schedules to optimize the nonclinical program;
- Monitoring nonclinical studies, especially critical steps of each study, to assure compliance to GLP regulations and CRO internal standard operating procedures;
- Acting as the main contact for technical and scientific toxicology issues raised during the conduct of the study;
- Reviewing and finalizing nonclinical audited study reports in a timely fashion for inclusion into regulatory submission(s).